Arrow Special Parts (“the Holder”) is a company dedicated to the design, manufacture and distribution of motorcycle exhaust systems.
This Information is intended to inform the user about the methods of treatment of personal data concerning him.
Arrow Special Parts (hereinafter referred to as Arrow), in line with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter “GDPR”), intends to guarantee the privacy and security of the personal data of each visitor in line with what is prescribed in this Notice.
This Information is intended as an information pursuant to and in articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR.
Type of data processed
The website offers informative and sometimes interactive content. While browsing the group’s websites (Arrow, Giannelli and Mohican), it will be able to acquire information about the visitor in the following ways:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes: the IP addresses, the type of browser used, the operating system, the domain name and the addresses of websites from which it was accessed, information on pages visited by users within of the site, the access time, the stay on the single page, the internal path analysis and other parameters related to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
Further categories of data
This is all personal data provided by the visitor through the site, for example, by registering and / or accessing a reserved area and / or a service and / or participating in one of the initiatives launched by Arrow alone or in partnership with subjects third parties, by writing to an Arrow e-mail address to request information or by calling our toll-free number for direct contact with customer service.
Purpose of the treatment
Provide the good and / or service requested by the user, manage the contracts perfected by the user, complete the related administrative, accounting, tax and legal requirements, as well as fulfill the requests submitted by the user.
Detect your experience of use of our platforms, products and services that we offer and ensure the proper functioning of web pages and their contents.
Sending commercial communications relating to promotions and / or offers for which you may be entitled to benefit, in the interest of the Owner.
The treatments put in place for these purposes are necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and do not require specific consent from the interested party.
The treatments put in place for these purposes are based on a legitimate interest of the Owner.
The treatments put in place for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, except for commercial communications relating to products and / or services similar to those already purchased and / or subscribed by the user for whom the processing is based on a legitimate interest of the owner.
The treatments put in place for these purposes are carried out with the specific consent provided by the user, except for an analysis of elementary information related to his consumption preferences.
Circulation of data
For administrative purposes, we inform you that your data could be communicated by the Owner to operational partners for the completion of the contract signed by you.
Furthermore, with your consent, your data may be disclosed to third-party companies operating in the tourism sector and to companies operating in the following sectors with which Arrow could conclude partnership agreements: social networking platforms and interactive platforms, mass consumption, distribution, financial, insurance, automotive, services and humanitarian and charitable organizations, as well as telecommunications, for commercial and / or promotional purposes.
Extra EU data transfer
Pursuant to art. 44 of the GDPR, Arrow may transfer its personal data to Third Parties located in countries outside the European Union or to the European Economic Area.
In this circumstance, Arrow ensures the adoption of adequate guarantees (such as the signing of standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission) with the receiving foreign company; these clauses guarantee a level of data protection corresponding to that established by European legislation.
The roles and responsibilities in the field of privacy
Your personal data are processed by Arrow, as Data Controller.
More detailed information on the names of Data Processors may be requested by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out mainly using electronic procedures and supports (DB, CRM platforms, etc.) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness , correctness, non-excess and pertinence required by current privacy legislation.
Redirect to external sites
The website can use the c.d. social plug-in. Social plug-ins are special tools that allow you to incorporate the features of the social network directly within the website (eg the “like” function of Facebook).
All social plug-ins on the site are marked by the respective logo owned by the social network platform (eg Facebook, Google, Twitter).
When you visit a page of our site and interact with the plug-in (eg by clicking the “Like” button) or you decide to leave a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from the browser directly to the social network platform and from this memorize.
Connection to / from third party sites
From this website it is possible to connect, through appropriate links, to other websites of companies with which Arrow entertains collaborations, or it is possible from third-party websites to connect to our website.
The Data Controller declines any responsibility regarding any request and / or release of personal data to third party sites and regarding the management of authentication credentials provided by third parties.
We inform you that the data relating to the navigation logs, if registered, will be kept by the Owner for a period of 3 months.
We also inform you that the data you provide will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship between us in existence and further stored exclusively for the period provided for the fulfillment of legal obligations, provided that it is not necessary to further store them for defend or assert a right or to fulfill any further legal obligations or orders of the Authorities.
Rights of the interested parties
The subjects referred to in the aforementioned personal data (so-called “interested parties”) have the right to exercise their rights according to the methods and within the limits established by the current privacy legislation.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask Arrow:
· Access: you can ask for confirmation whether or not data are processed concerning you, as well as more clarifications about the information referred to in this Notice, and to receive the data themselves, within the limits of reasonableness;
· The correction: may request to rectify or supplement the data that has provided us or otherwise in our possession, if inaccurate;
· Cancellation / oblivion: may request that your data acquired or processed by Arrow be deleted, if they are no longer necessary for our purposes or where there are no disputes or disputes in existence, in case of revocation of consent or its opposition to the processing , in case of unlawful processing, or if there is a legal obligation of cancellation;
· The limitation: may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, when one of the conditions referred to in art. 18 of the GDPR; in this case, your data will not be processed, except for storage, without your consent except for what is stated in the same article in paragraph 2.
· The opposition: can oppose at any time the processing of your data on the basis of our legitimate interest, unless there are legitimate reasons for proceeding to the treatment that prevail over his, for example for the exercise or our defense in judicial seat; your objection will always and always prevail over our legitimate interest in processing your data for marketing purposes;
· Portability: you can ask to receive your data, or send them to another owner indicated by you, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 7, par. 3, GDPR, we inform you that you can exercise your right to revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent previously granted.
Finally, we inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority, which in Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
To exercise these rights, report problems or ask for clarification on the processing of personal data can use the form available on the website of the Guarantor or send an email to privacy@Arrow.it.
We also inform you that it is possible to send your requests by post, by writing to the Data Controller, Arrow Special Parts SpA, with registered office in Via Citernese 128/130, 06016 San Giustino, Perugia, specifying the subject of the request.
Personal data processed by the Owner in the exercise of direct marketing activities – Right to be forgotten
We inform you that this information concerns only the processing of personal data that you have provided or will provide to Arrow – possibly also by purchasing our products and / or services provided for payment or by participating in our promotions and / or offers – and those, if any, Arrow will acquire during the course of this report and / or further relations between you and us.
If you wish, however, to assert the right to be forgotten with reference to your personal data that may be contained in the Newsletter and processed by the Owner in the exercise of the Tourist / Accommodation and Catering activities, we remind you that you can apply for the of this right referred to in art. 17 of the GDPR, by writing to the Owner in Via Citernese 128/130, 06016 San Giustino, Perugia, or by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Changes to the information
The eventual entry into force of new sector regulations, as well as the constant examination and updating of the services to the user, could entail the need to modify the methods and terms described in this Notice. It is therefore possible that this document will change over time. We therefore invite you to periodically consult this page.
We will publish any changes to this Statement on this page and, if the changes are relevant, we will notify you with a more visible notification.
In any case, previous versions of this information will be archived to allow consultation.
What are cookies?
Cookies are packets of information sent by a web server (eg the site) to the user’s Internet browser, which is automatically stored on the computer and automatically sent back to the server each time the site is accessed.
By default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies.
Typically cookies can be installed:
· Directly from the owner and / or manager of the website (c.d. first-party cookies);
· By persons unrelated to the website visited by the user (c.d. third-party cookies). Unless otherwise specified, please note that these cookies fall under the direct and exclusive responsibility of the same operator. Further information on privacy and their use can be found directly on the websites of the respective operators.
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Data Protection Authority and the Opinions issued in the European context by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
· Session, are cookies that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are deleted by closing the browser, are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding the appeal to other computer techniques that could potentially compromise the privacy of users’ browsing.
· Persistent, are the cookies that remain stored on the hard disk of the computer until their expiration or cancellation by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set their computer’s browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning every time a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether or not to accept it. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (ie block them permanently), setting the highest level of protection.
· Technicians, are the cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the language of navigation. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the preventive and informed consent of the user. This also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
· Non-technical, they are all cookies used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users’ terminals is forbidden if they have not been adequately informed before and have not given a valid consent according to the opt-in technique.
These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
· Analitycs, are the cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), can be used to profile the user (personal habits, visited sites, downloaded content, types of interactions made, etc.).
· Widgets, fall into this category all those graphic components of a user interface of a program, which has the purpose of facilitating the user in the interaction with the program itself. By way of example, the cookies of facebook, google +, twitter are widgets.
· Advertising, fall into this category the cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
· Web beacons, fall into this category the code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Web sites can use them for different purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control activities and reporting on advertising and the personalization of advertising and content.
Cookies on the Arrow website
Technical cookies that do not require consent
Arrow will install on your device and, in particular, in your browser or let third parties install some cookies that are necessary for us to acquire or to make our partners acquire statistical information in anonymous and aggregate form relative to its navigation on the pages of the site.
In particular, these are cookies related to the following statistical analysis services:
Cookies for which consent is required
If, moreover, you give your consent through one of the simplified procedures described in the informative note presented at the time of your first access to the site or following the instructions below, Arrow may install and / or let install to the third party companies indicated below, further cookies, cd profiling, for which you can choose to modify or revoke all or part of the consent given through the links below:
For the processing of personal data that, subject to their consent, third-party companies in Arrow may put in place through cookies, click on the links that follow for the performance or not giving consent by following the relevant indications, after reading the various information:
Through the site, Facebook, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with features and services of social networks
Through the site, Twitter, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with features and services of social networks
Through the site, Youtube, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched with features and services of social networks
The site has activated the advertising features of Google Analytics, the advertising features implemented are: reports on demographics and interests of Google Analytics.
By enabling these advertising features, Google Analytics can collect traffic data through Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, as well as data collected through a standard Google Analytics implementation. The site collects and uses data from advertising based on the interests of Google or the data on third-party public (eg age, gender and interests) of Google Analytics and the functions of Google Analytics implemented on the basis of display advertising (e.g. remarketing, reports on demographics and Google Analytics interests) only for statistical purposes and public analysis. The data are collected and aggregated anonymously using proprietary or third-party software (eg Google Analytics).
You can disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize your ads on the Google Display Network in the following ways:
· Using the Ads Settings:
· Through the currently available components for the deactivation of Google Analytics for the Web:
Through the Arrow site, if you give your consent, you can process your personal data to deliver them or make them deliver content and advertising based on interests
o I give my consent that Arrow may install profiling cookies and put in place – for themselves and / or for the other partner companies – the instrumental treatments for marketing activities better described in this information
o Not the consent of Arrow to install profiling cookies and to put in place – for themselves and / or for the other partner companies – the instrumental treatments for the marketing activities better described in this information.
For the processing of personal data that, with your consent, third-party companies not known to Arrow may put in place through cookies, by connecting to this link and using the related service you can customize your choices: http://www.youronlinechoices.com / en / le-your-choices
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
If you wish, you can directly manage cookies even through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the Arrow site, so it would be advisable to periodically visit this page to recheck your preferences.
For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
Continuing browsing the pages of the site gives its consent to the installation of cookies.